(1) Except with
HP 6 Port SATA RAID Controller with Windows Server 2003, Enterprise x64
Edition and Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition
(2) It is recommended that installation of Windows Server 2003, Enterprise
Edition or Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition include Service Pack 1 as
"slipstreamed" media. Please see Customer Advisory #11811 and Customer Advisory
(3) Windows 2000 is in extended support phase from Microsoft. Shown here is
the final list of supported ProLiant servers. For more information, review the
HP Windows 2000 product page or the
Microsoft Windows 2000 support page.
(4) The ProLiant DL180 is sold only in Japan. Product pages will be in
Japanese. Software drivers are available for download by clicking on the checked
(5) The ProLiant Support Pack 8.10 does not include drivers for the ProLiant 100 Series Servers.
Download the required drivers from the appropriate product page on http://www.hp.com
* Microsoft does not deliver a Web Edition for Windows Server 2003 R2