Industry-leading battery life—up to 24 hours1--on the properly-configured HP EliteBook 6930p with Ultra Capacity Battery plus other power-saving features keep you working longer. You can help prolong battery life and also help reduce energy usage when your notebook is plugged in. Additionally, separately-sold batteries are available to either help extend battery life or use as secondary power sources.
HP Mobile Broadband and other wireless features like HP Wireless Assistant and HP Connection Manager keep you connected from the places your work takes you.2,3
Speak, share, see and store with colleagues and clients— using features like integrated webcams and HP VOiP-ready laptops —even if you're all working remotely.4
Work faster with QuickLook 25 and other efficiency enhancers that help you make up for that flight delay or traffic jam!
Manage software and installation with quick setup and deployment options like HP SoftPaq Download Manager.
Add accessories and solutions that make the most of your mobile office.
1. Requires separately purchased HP Ultra Capacity Battery and customer download of the latest Intel® graphics driver and HP BIOS. Notebook must be configured with optional Intel 80GB SSD drive and HP Illumi-Lite LED Display and requires XP operating system. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and usage.
2. A standard WLAN infrastructure, other Bluetooth-enabled devices, separately purchased equipment, and a service contract with a wireless airtime provider may be required for applicable wireless communication. Wireless Internet use requires a separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for availability and coverage in your area. Not all web content available.
3. Limited to mobile network operator coverage areas. Separately purchased mobile network operator service is required.
4. Requires Internet access and VoIP service contracts.
5. HP QuickLook 2 is accessible when the notebook is off or in hibernation from Windows XP or Vista. Timings may vary depending on the system configuration.