TIBCO FTL and HP Converged Infrastructure advanced solution breaks the micro-second latency barrier
As the speed of business continues to escalate, communication speeds must also increase—dramatically. And so must scalability. To ensure your competitive edge, you need a
solution that can break the microsecond latency barrier, while also controlling sprawl.
Today, that solution is available from HP and TIBCO—ultra-fast TIBCO FTL messaging software running on massively scalable HP ProLiant DL980 servers.
TIBCO FTL is optimized to leverage the latest advancements like multi-core processors, in-memory architectures and networking technologies like Infiniband and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The solution can be further enhanced by integrating components from the broad HP Converged Infrastructure portfolio to seamlessly deliver the flexibility, scalability, and resiliency you need to support your IT environment.
HP and TIBCO Advantage:
- Speed, speed, and more speed -- Breaking the microsecond latency barrier
- Experience -- TIBCO has 25 years’ experience in this market
- Flexibility -- Highly optimized software with built-in functionality for data distribution
- Unique scalability -- With up to 160 logical processors and massive I/O capabilities, the HP ProLiant DL980 Server provides balanced scalability
- Ability to consolidate workloads -- Reducing the number of systems to manage and maintain
- Proven performance -- Perennial ratings of #1 in price-performance and virtualized performance