Harness the cloud for savings that will impact your business
Opportunity, growth, and change are returning to the business world resulting in enormous pressure to deliver services more efficiently. That’s bringing cloud computing into the spotlight, as a new model for IT where resources are shared and delivered dynamically. HP cloud-based solutions are built upon HP Converged Infrastructure – the ideal foundation for HP Converged Cloud, which offers a range of solutions to meet your needs. Whether your IT organization wants to build its own private or public cloud for SAP or purchase hosted SAP services directly from HP, we have a solution for you.
HP CloudSystem Solutions for SAP landscapes provide flexible, highly automated, fully virtualized cloud computing that helps you realize the competitive benefits of key SAP-enabled processes today.
With private cloud computing from HP
- Transform IT into a flexible, enterprise-wide, shared pool of resources, resulting in greater performance at lower costs
- Become the builder and broker of your own technology services
- Reap the benefits of public cloud, without incurring the risk (security, availability, and control)
- Provide SAP as an on-demand service
Kick-start your private cloud with HP Cloud Maps for SAP applications. HP Cloud Maps are prepackaged, optimized, and tested templates for use with HP CloudSystem and related software to automate the deployment of applications.
HP hybrid cloud in action:
Cloud automation from business demand to production for SAP landscapes
HP is creating a path forward to a unified, hybrid cloud experience with SAP by providing increased functionality to deploy, automate, and manage an SAP landscape from public to private cloud. This includes deploying the cloud service that best fits the initial service requirements, then re-deploying in an alternate cloud model when service requirements change, using automation throughout the lifecycle from business demand to production readiness.
HP’s hybrid cloud delivery model for SAP landscapes aims to dramatically minimize and optimize the time and resources required to stand up an SAP deployment, reduce cost for customers, make it easy for business users to consume services, reduce the burden on internal IT resources and provide the flexibility to address business requirements faster.
This value stream for design and deployment of cloud services, provides a hybrid delivery model that helps IT departments remain agile and better able to respond to user and business needs with:
*Based on HP experience in customer engagements
- Increased agility - automate, manage and deploy across private, hosted and public cloud environments. Move seamlessly between different cloud service models.
- Lifecycle automation - automation of application services across end-to-end architecture.
- Change management automation – change management of the entire architecture, plus automatic change management across the deployment architecture.
- Large HP technology and partner ecosystem - enterprise-class HP support and services for SAP deployments across the hybrid cloud