HP ServiceguardYour business continuity solution
Prevent revenue loss by maintaining continuous service availability with HP Serviceguard’s failover capabilities, while also protecting the integrity and performance of your workloads. Serviceguard packages critical services, such as your applications or your databases, with their associated resources and monitors these packages for potential faults related to hardware, software, operating system, virtualization layer, network, or storage. When a failure is detected, Serviceguard gracefully shuts down the application, restarts it on an available server, connects it to the appropriate storage device, and resumes normal operations—all in mere seconds.Features
Ensure your business keeps running by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime
- Detect and mitigate failures by constantly monitoring all cluster activity in hardware, software, virtualization components, networks and storage
- Reduce planned downtime to zero by migrating workloads during maintenance and upgrades
- Prevent data corruption and loss using cluster arbitration
- Benefit from full online maintenance of Serviceguard– through rolling upgrades and Live Application Detach
Extend your Serviceguard protection to cover your mission-critical applications and failover your workloads in case of a disaster
- Protect your entire mission-critical workload during failover with a variety of toolkits and extensions that provide deep integration with storage solutions as well as critical business applications
- Achieve continuous availability with Extended Distance Cluster (EDC) protecting two different sites up to 100km apart, free with Serviceguard
- Experience disaster recovery between two or more data centers with Metrocluster and Continentalclusters and their failover capabilities at 300km or unlimited distances for all applications that are critical to your business
|HP Serviceguard Solutions for HP-UX
Experience number one availability for UNIX using HP Serviceguard Solutions for HP-UX, a comprehensive suite of high-availability applications, disaster recovery solutions, storage management options, toolkits and extensions. Serviceguard reduces both planned and unplanned downtime by monitoring and restoring any system failures from hardware faults to application errors. Each Serviceguard component helps build you a solution that fits perfectly into your data center to save time on IT operations and money on lost business.
HP Serviceguard provides the best availability for your HP-UX environment. Minimizing planned and unplanned downtime to save you money on IT while also keeping your business running to grow and profit.
|Disaster Recovery Solutions
HP Serviceguard Extended Distance Cluster, complementary with HP Serviceguard, allows you to cluster two to three data centers up to 100 km apart to failover in the case of a local disaster. HP Serviceguard Metrocluster spans up to 300 km to recover, transfer and continue your mission-critical workload in the case of a site outage. HP Serviceguard Continentalcluster recovers your workload at unlimited distances so you stay worry free. You can combine up to four data centers into four clusters to make sure your business stays available.
HP Serviceguard Extension for SAP (SGeSAP) maximizes utilization of SAP environments with easier deployment and faster failover.
HP Serviceguard Network File Server (NFS) Toolkit allows you to customize your environment to increase the availability of your Network File Servers and also gives you the ability to continually watch over your servers with special health monitors.
||HP Serviceguard Toolkit for Database Replication Solutions and HP Serviceguard Developers Toolbox allow you to extend HP Serviceguard protection to other mission-critical applications and service with easy-to-use templates and step-by-step directions for creating high-availability protection.|
HP Serviceguard Storage Management Suite provides speedy data recovery, down from hours to minutes, improved manageability, and reduced storage costs.