The Testing and Certification Suite is based on HP business technology optimization (BTO) products and partner products, and backed by field-proven best practices. The suite provides validation for service components, service governance and all elements that impact the total customer experience. In addition, the overall solution also addresses services lifecycle management, including change management for applications and services.
Three modular, pre-integrated components comprise the suite; each can be implemented individually or as part of a comprehensive offering:
- Services Quality Testing, validates the quality of operator and third-party services in terms of compliance with Web Services Interoperability (WS-I) standards, security, scalability, supporting best practices, and other critical issues
- Services Performance Testing, reveals how each element of a service will scale and how those elements will work together, before the service ever reaches the end user
- Services Experience Testing, dedicated to determining precisely how the service will function on the end user device, such as enabling service portfolio compatibility with new handsets, making sure that revenue-generating functionalities are working properly and that response times are within acceptable limits
Shortens time-to-market for new services by 40% - 60%, shaving months from the time needed to introduce revenue-generating services—a significant competitive advantage.
- Improves customer satisfaction by helping to make certain services work as intended, no matter what digital devices the consumer uses to access the service.
- Lowers operational expenses by automating testing processes, reducing development costs and minimizing the number of calls to customer care.
- Mitigates risks and costs of service failure by gathering and analyzing performance indicators from all application tiers, server and component, to help consistently deliver high quality services to consumers at lower costs.