This class is a development course and is aimed at more technical profiles. The intended audience includes:
- Customer engineers with experience in C++ and UNIX development environment
- Software engineers involved in System Integration projects
Before taking this course, you should have completed the following training:
You should have also hands-on experience of C++ programming and UNIX.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Specify in the MSL language the services to be provided by an AM/FM,
- Specify in the Visual TeMIP language the implementation of an AM/FM,
- Implement in Visual TeMIP, Inter Management Modules communication mechanisms (TeMIP Call and events)
- Develop simple TAL applications.
Benefits to You
Learn how to use Visual TeMIP to develop Access Module and Function Module.
Learn how to use the TAL to develop TeMIP Applications.
Detailed Course Outline
Module 1: TeMIP Architecture Internals - Useful Concepts for Developers
Module 2: Defining a Model with the MSL
Module 3: Structure of a Visual TeMIP Management Module
Module 4: Offering a Service (Inter MM Communication - Server Side)
- Using standard services
- Modifying standard services
- Defining and implementing new services
- Support Classes
Module 5: Invoking a Service (Inter MM Communication - Client Side)
- Call requests
- Exception Handling
Module 6: Event Handling
- Event Handling architecture
- Emitting an event
- Collecting events (getevent, notify)
Module 7: Advanced Concepts (Remote Attributes Handling, ...)
Module 8: TeMIP Access Library (TAL):
- Call request and reply
- Dictionary access
For More Information
Please contact HP software training.
2007 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.