Even with the digital revolution at full speed, business and government organizations keep stuffing file cabinets full of paper. But paper documents are only valuable if they are easily accessible and can help you meet business needs. These days, that means finding an efficient way to convert paper files into electronic assets that your organization, your customers, your partners, and your public can use.
Most imaging systems do not offer the online presentation capabilities needed for today's web-centric environment. However, Vignette's Imaging and Workflow solution can digitize all your documents including images, multimedia, Web pages, and other unstructured content, to make this information web-accessible, 24/7. Operating on a platform of HP Integrity servers, the Vignette Imaging and Workflow solution can create new opportunities to increase your profits.
Why HP & Vignette?
- Reach new markets and maintaining existing customers through Web- and email-based customer interactions
- Improve your customer service with an in-context call center and self-service document access
- Reduce your transaction processing costs with increased agility
- Increase your operational performance with management dashboards and reports
- Meet governance and compliance demands by enforcing your business rules, security, and auditing requirements
To help you build a more productive imaging and workflow solution, Vignette partners with two of the world's leaders in business computing, HP and Intel. HP Integrity and ProLiant servers with Intel Itanium® processors provide you with a powerful, standards based , service oriented architecture for longevity, flexibility and low-cost. When combined with HP storage, archiving and Imaging and Printing platforms, Vignette and HP can deliver a truly end-to-end web presence solution.
The Vignette Imaging and Workflow solution is a suite of three products designed to help you capture and digitize all kinds of documents and transactions.