The complexity of today’s network environments demands the prompt availability of resources and technical knowledge. To adapt to rapidly changing business needs, IT managers need to create a network infrastructure that is agile, flexible, and always available – when network issues arise, the challenge is to isolate the issues, respond quickly to find a solution, and keep the system up and running. No matter what the size or type of industry, every business needs service and support vendors that have both network and broader IT environment expertise.
- Industry leadership of HP in infrastructure support services - PLUS its multinational Cisco expertise - EQUALS A one stop source for global network problem resolution and product support.
HP network support integrates Cisco services with HP infrastructure expertise to help maintain reliable network performance and availability – enabling customers to:
- Preserve the investment in their network.
- Save time and money by consolidating support vendors and simplifying service contracts for their IT infrastructure.
- Reduce risk— HP as the single “service manager” for IT and network support.
- Resolve problems quickly through combined skills and knowledge of industry-leading support providers.
- Improve the productivity of internal resources through access to the HP and Cisco knowledge base.
- Obtain local language support and HP onsite service on a *global basis. (when onsite service option is included)