Duet software enables seamless access to SAP business processes and data via Microsoft Office. To gain the productivity and efficiency of Duet a tight integration with Microsoft Exchange is required.
An easy way to experience the benefits of Duet is the “Duet™ by SAP and Microsoft powered by HP”. HP created this solution, an integrated hardware and software package that you can plug into your existing infrastructure to begin evaluating and validating the benefits of Duet almost immediately—and with no imposition on your IT organization.
At the moment this solution is available in North America only.
Benefits of Duet™ by SAP and Microsoft powered by HP
- Out-of-the-box solution that can be implemented in a matter of days or hours
- Pre-tested and optimized to deliver reliable performance from day one
- Built-in wizards make set-up and deployment especially fast and easy
- Flexible solution to fit in your environment regardless of which version of SAP you’re using or whether you have a Microsoft Exchange test environment
- Proof-of-concept offer to evaluate Duet in your own facility before buying
- Transition to full-production Duet quickly and easily
Validate Duet results with a plug-in proof-of-concept
The Duet™ by SAP and Microsoft powered by HP proof-of-concept is a stand-alone offering that enables you to validate Duet against your particular business objectives. While this proof-of-concept minimizes any up-front investment on your part, it also streamlines implementation of the full solution because it includes all the hardware and software you’ll need for Duet, right out of the box. The Duet server is a single, high-performance HP server fully loaded to run Duet.
To further simplify and accelerate deployment, we offer an optional plug-in module that provides the latest SAP application software, including Enterprise SOA, SAP NetWeaver, and SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence, foregoing the need for your IT organization to make immediate SAP upgrades. HP offers another optional plug-in module for Microsoft Exchange.