The key to getting maximum return from your SAP investment is performance and availability management.
According to Find SVP, the average downtime experienced by IT customers is 52 hours per year, or 99.4% availability. By comparison, the average downtime experienced by HP mission-critical customers is three hours per year, or 99.96% availability.
As an SAP customer, you know best what availability and performance level you need and are prepared to invest in. To help you achieve your goal, HP offers a range of SAP support services. SAP services from HP are intended to supplement your internal SAP IT resources and the support you get directly from SAP.
Depending on the service level your business requires, HP offers a support solution tuned to your specific requirements.
HP provides three types of support contracts, offering different levels of reactive support and a flexible range of proactive service deliverables. All services are delivered in close cooperation with SAP and, depending on your specific needs, can be augmented with additional SAP-specific HP tools and processes.
One of the most valuable benefits of HP Services is flexibility in service levels. Some customers want the service provider to manage their mission-critical SAP environment. Others only want to optimize one part of it and look for experienced, well-trained support engineers, to solve this specific challenge.
HP is the only provider to cover the whole spectrum with premium HP service quality.
HP offers comprehensive managed services, tailored to your specific requirements. Numerous companies around the globe have trusted HP to manage their SAP environment.
Profit from experience
HP operates a worldwide network of response centers, providing competent contacts and covering all time zones in order to ensure the fastest possible problem resolution. The experts in our response centers draw on additional SAP knowledge via HP research and development.
Our worldwide customer response network:
- Has hubs in each time zone
- Has HP SAP Competence Centers in Asia, Europe, and America
- Supports over 6,000 non-HP hardware, software, and networking products
- Directs 95% of all critical calls to the appropriate engineer in less than five minutes
SAP is tightly integrated with the HP support processes for our joint customers. Within the framework of the Global Alliance Support Partnership, both companies have linked their support systems to enable faster and more integrated problem resolution.
As an SAP Global Alliance Partner Support, HP delivers proactive services jointly with SAP. HP tools for supporting service delivery at the customer site and for SAP system monitoring can now be integrated with the SAP Solution Manager, the central platform for the implementation and operation of mySAP Business Suite.
HP provides the most comprehensive range of support services that can be adapted to our customers' specific requirements. Our worldwide customer support:
- Includes more than 65,000 service professionals
- Consists of 105 response and operation centers
- Operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Provide an extended delivery network of service partners
- Offer more than 2,000 critical services for SAP customers
- Includes 35 HP response center networks and six HP support technology labs
Proactive services for SAP, critical services for SAP, and mission-critical partnership offer a range of features, including:
- Single point of contact
- Accelerated HP-SAP troubleshooting and escalation processes
- SAP-HP incident exchange capability for message/problem handling
- HP response center engineer uses SAP internal information access
- Remote access via SAP/OSS infrastructure, VPN or direct dial-up
- Quarterly (Proactive Services for SAP: semi-annual) patch recommendations for OS, database and SAP software (optional feature: patch installation)
- Monthly (Proactive Services for SAP: quarterly) performance trend analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Annual capacity planning
- Consultant days for any of the following tecnical services:
- Review of SAP Early Watch recommendations
- HP performance analysis for SAP
- HP cluster consistency service
- HP change alert service
- HP system copy service for SAP