Oracle introduced the first commercial Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) almost 30 years ago and almost immediately the partnership with HP began.
“Oracle and HP have over 100,000 joint customers. There is no more important partner for Oracle...”
Larry Ellison, CEO Oracle Corporation, March 2, 2006
HP and Oracle have worked together to consistently deliver outstanding database performance demonstrated though industry standard benchmarks while also introducing customers to breakthrough technologies and programs such as parallel database functionality and 5 nines availability.
Today the two companies are working together to enable customers to achieve far greater optimization of both the hardware and software than has ever been possible before. By using HP’s Virtualization technologies and Oracle Database 10g customers can reduce costs by driving server utilization up and driving hardware, software, management and HVAC costs down
An Oracle Database solution, coupled with an HP Adaptive Enterprise, can:
- Ensure that critical business information is available when needed
- Provide proven performance, scalability, and capacity on demand for any business requirement
- Secure and protect the privacy of sensitive business information
- Integrate business information from disparate sources, including third-party databases and file systems
- Consolidate and manage all your internet content
- Reduce the time it takes for a business to make better business decisions by analyzing more data faster
- Enable your organization to develop and deploy business solutions quickly
- Be easy and cost-effective to manage