HP Blade PCs are a Remote Client Solution that provides end users with fully functional and personalized desktops delivered via a connection to a PC blade in a centralized data center. Even though it is remotely located, each end user is given a dedicated PC blade to help ensure they each get the consistent performance they need. End users can access their personalized environments, applications, and data from almost anywhere they can connect to their network. HP Blade PCs are ideal for typical knowledge workers requiring cost effective access to many different kinds of applications. System administrators can manage this environment with the same proven, powerful tools used by the other Remote Client Solutions long used by the HP BladeSystem portfolio of products.
A recent addition to the PC Blade solution is HP’s Remote Graphics Software. This enables enhanced video and graphics performance for the end user over other standard connection protocols like Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol.
In general PC Blades can provide significant benefits for your enterprise:
- Greatly increased data security, compliance, and disaster tolerance
- Ensure business continuity and compliance
- Provide a robust end-user experience with minimal down time
- Dramatically reduce total cost of ownership
- Reduce risks associated with traditional desktop computing
- Respond quickly to changing customer and market demands