The HP Adaptive Network Architecture is a flexible enterprise solution that uses virtualization to link and allocate IT resources automatically according to demand.
HP Adaptive Network Architecture segments an enterprise network into compartments based on the business requirements of applications or hosted services. Components are arrayed along an Internet-based virtual backbone. These compartments can be extended easily, no matter where they are located, allowing users or systems to be added or removed quickly.
With HP Adaptive Network Architecture, business-critical applications deliver top performance, even at peak demand times. Organizations can also make complex network changes quickly, with minimal configuration. Centralized controls enable organizations to deploy and standardize controlled access and security policies.
The HP Adaptive Network Architecture helps your organization:
- Add partners, customers and locations to the network quickly
- Share applications and resources across entities
- Minimize operational costs through centralization of controls
- Maximize return on IT investments
- Support new business models and out-task business processes