Today’s competitive market drives companies toward ever-growing excellence to attract and retain customers. The obvious thing to do is to meet expectations where customer awareness is strongest: in customer service and sales, particularly when personal contact at the customer site is involved. The time has come to pave the way for your company’s good impression: to-the-point information delivered by mobile solutions enables your sales and customer service staff to be perceived as more responsive, more customer-friendly and more competent. In other words, it helps them deliver better customer service.
Sales representatives and on-site customer service cost your company a considerable amount of money. That’s why high productivity is vital. Without CRM, the time spent actually selling or delivering services at the customer site will be relatively short. A lot more time goes into preparation and administration.
But mobility solutions let field staff increase the amount of time spent at customer sites, leading to cost reductions that quickly return your investment.
SAP CRM mobile solutions can help improve sales performance by:
- Giving the SAP CRM Mobile Service representative all the information needed to excel at the customer site.
- Allowing quotations and purchase orders to be completed at the customer site.
- Ensuring that correct quotes, complete with product configurations, prices and delivery terms, can be submitted to the customer for the purchasing decision.
- Enabling easy communication between back-office and field staff for smooth data exchange, preventing duplicate data-gathering effort.
- Providing mobile users with access to a full PC application with a local database on their notebooks.
- Letting telephone lines or networks be used for the exchange of data with the CRM system. To minimize data transmission times, only data fields that have been modified since the last synch run are transmitted.
- Supporting most notebooks, handhelds, and mobile printers. SAP CRM Mobile Sales and SAP CRM Mobile Service allow personalized screens, menus, and fields on each type of device.